Monday, September 29, 2008

Poop Facials in LA


You know, I hate to join the make-fun-of-vain-and-silly-rich-Southern-Californians bandwagon (I live in Northern California...believe me, there is such a bandwagon), but I can't resist today.

So you spend your life scurrying to where the sun is, to bask in it, to lay out in it, simply to walk in it (the very opposite of what most folks in Asia do, by the way), and then of course in a few decades, your skin is wrecked (if you're lucky...if you're unlucky, you get skin cancer).

So then what do you do? Go to a Beverly Hills spa and pay them $114-225 for a facial, which begins with them smearing bird poop on your face. I'm not making this up, you know...

By the way, they also put Russian (human) placenta on your face, for similar prices. But thakfully, that falls outside the purview of Potty Mouth.

Bird Poop Facials in LA

No comments: